A Job Retention Bonus of £1,000 will be paid where:
- An employee was previously furloughed.
- An eligible furlough claim was made for that employee.
- The employee remains continuously employed from 1st November 2020 to 31 January 2021.
- The employee is not serving notice
- The employee must have been paid at least £520 a month average for the 3 months preceding 5th February 2021
- Taxable income must have been paid in the 3 months preceding 5th February 2021
Claims will be made after 15th February 2021 and must be made by 31 March 2021
Employees claimed on the Job Support Scheme from 1st November 2020, will also be eligible.
Directors are also eligible for the bonus, if all the above are met.
Love Accountancy are planning to file these claims for our clients.