Support pages and contents:
Here you’ll find direct links to the most useful pages we’ve put together to help people and businesses through this crisis:
Note: we are writing these quickly, so we’re not always able to proof read or check links work. Please let us know if you spot big errors like this. Also note our legal disclaimer on the information provided, here.
Remember, we’re here to help. If you need to talk, just call 01392927647
- Lock Down 2 – What support is there?
- Furlough Bonus
- Continued Business Support (inc new Job Support Scheme)
- Government Support
- Bounce Back Loans *NEW*
- Self Employed Income Support Grants *NEW*
- What can I do now? + other useful links
- Frequently Asked Questions FAQs – Employers, Directors, Loans and Businesses with a property
- FAQS for the self employed (inc some director only company FAQs)
- How can you keep me up to date? Join our WhatsApp broadcast
- How can I help my Debtors pay me?
Direct links or numbers:
- Employment Law Helpline
- HMRC Time to Pay
- Government Support Pages – all businesses (direct link)
- Government Support Pages – Self Employed (direct link)
- Government’s own FAQs
- Government’s Business Tool Kit
- HR tool kit available from Peninsula HR
- 2020 Innovation – Covid-19 support *NEW*
Recommended reading and following for updates:
Money Saving Expert: https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/news/2020/03/uk-coronavirus-help-and-your-rights/
Some fun and laughter:
Most recent posts:
Recent Posts / View All Posts
Below is a snippet of text provided by HMRC. Please speak to us before making a claim, as the eligibility has changed considerably from the first two grants.
Further details are still to be released, but here’s what we know so far… [updates added on 26th October 2020 – following announced changes to the JSS] New Support for…
Contents Stretching your cash reserves – top tipsGet paid quicker:Pay money out sensibly:Can you generate income in a new way (if established sources of income are drying up)?:Ensure you know…
Contents FAQs for the self employedUpdates:In progress FAQs:Answered FAQs*New* Self Employed Government Support (announced 26th March 2020):FAQs moved from main FAQ page:Freelancers (director only company) and Self Employed: FAQs for…